Served with cilantro avocado sauce, tahini garlic sauce, and vegan parmesan, these mini Hasselback potatoes are great to enjoy on their own, or as a delicious side dish!
- mini potatoes
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
- ⅓ cup tahini
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 4–5 tbsp water
- salt and black pepper
- 1 bunch cilantro or parsley
- 3 cloves garlic
- a pinch salt and pepper
- ½ a jalapeño pepper
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- the flesh of ½ an avocado (or 1 tbsp olive oil)
- 2 tbsp water
- preheat oven to 425°F (220°C), cut mini potatoes hasselback style (make thin, deep slices, stopping before you get to the bottom— i like to lay a pair of chopsticks at the base of the potato for this purpose), toss with salt and pepper, and bake for 25 minutes. remove from oven and drizzle the fanned-out slices with more olive oil and fresh rosemary/thyme/parsley if desired and roast for another 25-30 minutes until tender and golden brown.
- Whisk ⅓ cup tahini, ½ tsp garlic powder, 3 tbsp lemon juice, ½ tsp ground cumin, 4-5 tbsp water, and salt and black pepper (to taste) until combined.
- Combine 1 bunch cilantro or parsley, 3 cloves garlic, a pinch salt and pepper, ½ a jalapeño pepper, 3 tbsp lime juice, the flesh of ½ an avocado (or 1 tbsp olive oil), and 2 tbsp water in a food processor/blender and blend until smooth.
Find more of Hannah’s recipes on @hannah__chia.
If you loved these mini Hasselback potatoes…
Click here to explore more flavor variations!