- Serves 4
- •2 tbsp of olive oil
- •500g of brown mushrooms
- •1 clove of garlic
- •1 cup (250ml) of vegan white wine
- •2 cups (500ml) of veggie broth
- •3 tbsp of almond butter
- •2 tbsp of dry thyme
- •salt to taste
- •cayenne pepper to taste
- Heat up the olive oil in a soup pot.
- Chop up the mushrooms and sautée in the oil until translucent.
- Now mince the garlic and the thyme and add to the pot and sautée for about a minute.
- Now add the wine, the veggie broth and the almond butter and simmer for 15 mins.
- With an immersion blender, blend everything until a smooth and creamy soup forms.
- Add the salt and cayenne pepper and serve.