- 1 tbs of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 3 cups of sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup vegetable stock (or filtered water)
- 1 tbs of fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp of fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup of hummus
- 1 tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of pink himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika
- 4 tsp of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 of filtered water pasta of choice
- In a pan on medium heat add olive oil, garlic, and onion. Cook until fragrant stirring occasionally.
- Next add mushrooms and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Pour in vegetable stock and herbs and cover for about 10 minutes.
- Remove lid and add hummus, soy sauce, lemon juice, and seasoning. Stir until all components are well combined. Cook for 5 minutes.
- In a large pot, cook pasta when finished drain and set aside.
- Combine water and flour in a small cup stir until smooth. Stir in flour mixture and allow to thicken.
- Mix pasta into the panand garnish with parsley. Enjoy!