- For the crust (makes 2/3 mini tarts, depending on the size of your forms):
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup almond
- 3/4 cup dates
- 1 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp melted cocoa butter
- Process your oats and almonds first to break them in small pieces.
- Add your dates, salt and cocoa powder and process until well combined.
- Add 2 tbsp of melted cocoa butter and keep processing until the dough is formed.
- Press it into tart forms and put in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- For the filling whip half a cup coconut cream (solid part from the can) with half a cup thick coconut yoghurt, a tbsp of maple suryp and a tsp of blue spirulina powder