Making a gluten-free, vegan, no-bake coconut lemon tart is a sure-fire way to impress anyone (including yourself!), and make any day special.
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup nut butter
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- ½ cup almond milk
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- juice and zest of 1 lemon; adjust to taste
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp agar-agar
- optional coloring: turmeric powder
- In a food processor, blend the crust ingredients into a sticky, sand-like mixture. Transfer to a greased tart pan and press into the edges, then set aside to chill.
- In a pot on medium-low heat, combine the milks and bring to a simmer while stirring well. Mix in remaining filling ingredients, then remove from heat and whisk until well-combined. Let cool for 7-8 minutes and pour into the prepared tart crust.
- Place the tart in the fridge to set for 2+ hours before serving.
This recipe is for an 18 cm tart pan.
Find more of Lenny’s recipes on Vegamelon.
Looking for more delicious vegan desserts that require no baking? We’ve got you covered. Click here to check them out!