- 1 cup raw cashews, ground into a rough flour
- 3/4 cup rolled oats, ground into a flour
- 2/3 cup almonds, ground into a flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp maca root powder
- Good pinch quality salt
- 3/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut butter, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add the top 6 ingredients to a food processor and pulse until very well combined. Add remaining ingredients and pulse to combine. The mixture should hold together like a traditional cookie dough.
- Turn dough into a floured board, and roll out to your desired thickness (I did roughly 2cm). Use a cookie cutter to cut out cookie shapes, and place onto a lined baking tray. Continue to roll out the left over dough and cut more cookies until you’ve used up all the dough.
- Set cookies in the freezer, for at least 2 hours. To make the chocolate 200 grams vegan chocolate
- Break chocolate into small pieces, and set in heat proof bowl. Melt over a just simmering pan of hot water. Set aside.
- Remove cookies, and dip each cookie into the chocolate, setting back onto the lined tray. Once all cookies are dipped, set again in the freezer. To make the jam 2 cups raspberries 1 Tbsp coconut sugar 1/2 cup goji berries (soaked in warm water for 30 mins then drained) 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- Add all ingredients to a heavy based saucepan and cook over a low heat for 10 mins, stirring occasionally. Once cooked, set aside to cook completely before assembling cookies.
- Finally, sandwich cookies cookies together with the goji jam and natural peanut butter. **If you don’t know how to soften coconut butter, simply immerse the jar in hot water until softened.