- Bottom layer:
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup cashews soaked overnight (or 2–3 hours in hot water)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup strong coffee (the amount of 2 espresso shots)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- Process all the ingredients until smooth. Transfer to a mold and freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Vanilla layer:
- 3/4 cup cashews soaked overnight (or 2–3 hours in hot water)
- 1/4 cup coconut cream (thick part from the can)
- 1 tbsp liquid coconut oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder
- Process all the ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Pour it over the cake base and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Take out 15-20 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Sprinkle some cocoa powder on top and enjoy!