- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup raw cacao
- Pinch good-quality salt
- 8+ soft Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked 4 hours
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 2–3 tsp pure vanilla extract (start with less, add more to your liking)
- 2 Tbsp rice malt syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao
- 2 tsp rice malt syrup
- 2 tsp coconut cream
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add everything except the dates to a food processor. Pulse until very small crumbs have formed.
- Add dates (ensure you have removed pits), and pulse until the mix starts to clump together (if this doesn’t happen, add more dates.)
- Press into a small tin of choice (I used a 10cm square one.)
Vanilla-Cashew Marshmallow Layer:
- Melt coconut oil and set aside to cool.
- After 5 minutes, add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until very smooth. Pour into your base and set in the freezer.
Raspberry-Chia Jam Layer:
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan and cook over low heat for 5-10 mins, until thickened. Stir occasionally.
- Allow to cool, then pour over vanilla layer.
- Set up a heatproof bowl over a pot of just simmering water. Heat bowl, then turn off water.
- Add coconut oil and allow to melt. Once liquid, add remaining ingredients then whisk until smooth. Pour final layer onto cake, and set in freezer.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge (up to a week) or freezer (for 3 weeks).