- •2.5 cups peeled hazelnuts
- •16 medjool dates
- •For the filling:
- •1.5 cups peeled hazelnuts
- •1 cup vegan chocolate spread
- •3 oz vegan nougat, shaved + more for garnish
- •14 oz silken tofu
- To make the crust, combine hazelnuts and dates in an blender of food processor and blend until you have a dough-like texture. It doesn’t have to stay completely together – it will once you press it into a crust.
- Prepare a springform (7 inch) with parchment paper or a little oil. Put the hazelnut-date mixture into the springform and press it firmly onto the bottom.
- Back to the blender, combine hazelnuts, silken tofu, and vegan chocolate spread. Blend all until smooth. Now mix this in a bowl with shaved vegan nougat until you reached a smooth and creamy texture. Put the filling on top of the dough, garnish with more vegan nougat, ready. Time to chill!