Best and easiest way to cook corn on the cob.
- Corn on the cob
- vegan butter
- Fresh mint
- For the spicy garlicky harissa sauce:
- 3 tbsp harissa paste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- Roast the corn in the oven at 350F with the husks on, directly on rack. The corn steams and cooks in its own husk without the need for foil (also roasted corn just tastes better than boiling).
- Topped here with some vegan butter.
- For the sauce, combine all ingredients in a small bowl, and season with salt and paper to taste.
- To roast corn, preheat oven to 350F/176C. place corn husks directly on rack or on a baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes, until corn is soft.
- Peel husks and top with vegan butter, harissa sauce, and chopped mint leaves.