- 2 small (300g) onions, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic 300g cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup plant milk
- 1.5 cups vegetable stock (add more according to your preference)
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- Olive oil
- Salt & black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F.
- Place onion, garlics, and cauliflower in a large oven dish. Mix well with 2-3 Tbsp. olive oil and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Roast them for about 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden.
- Transfer roasted veggies to a blender and add milk. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan and warm it up. Add salt and pepper to taste.