You can enjoy these immediately with a side salad, beans or anything you’d like or let cool and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- Baby potatoes (as many as you wish, I used about 2lbs)
- Olive oil (to drizzle, about 1-2 tbsp)
- 1 tsp sea salt 10 garlic cloves (or as many as you wish!), peeled but not minced or chopped
- Dried or fresh rosemary (about 2 tbsp if you’re using dried herbs)
- Freshly ground pepper (1-2 pinches)
- Preheat your oven to 400F/200C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the baby potatoes on top.
- Add garlic cloves, olive oil and seasonings and mix well using a spoon or your hands to make sure the potatoes are fully coated.
- Bake for 45-50 min.
- Enjoy or let cool and store in the fridge for later.