- 40g oatmeal,
- 1 tbsp chiaseeds,
- 2 tsp black sesame seeds,
- 1 tsp cinnamon,
- 200 ml soymilk,
- 1 orange,
- 2 tbsp soy yoghurt and
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Mix oats, chiaseeds, sesame seeds, cinnamon, soymilk and vanilla extract in a bowl and leave to soak overnight in the fridge.
- Next day add 2 tbsp of soy yoghurt in a jar, followed by sliced orange and overnight oats.
- Top with some more orange, blueberries and almondflakes.
- Enjoy ’cause you now have a well balanced and quick breakfast.