This vegan pad thai salad is soba noodle-based, bursting with veggie flavor and it’s incredibly easy to put together!
- 1 bunch soba noodles (~3.2 oz)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ¼ medium onion, chopped
- ½ cup chopped red cabbage
- ½ cup chopped cabbage
- ¼ cup microgreens
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Juice of ¼ lemon
- Black and white toasted sesame seeds
- Red chili pepper flakes or sriracha (adjust according to taste)
- Optional: hemp seeds
- Boil the soba noodles
- Toss the noodles with the vegetables, lemon juice, olive oil and the soy sauce
- Sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds, parsleys, microgreens
- Add the red chili pepper flakes (or sriracha)
Find more of Maya’s recipes at @joyful_maya.
For more vegan salad recipes, click here.