- 350g gluten free pasta
- 300g fresh basil
- 100g pine nuts
- 150g cashews, pre soaked in water von at least 3 hours
- 3 cloves of garlic olive oil to cover them
- 80ml water
- 10–12 sun dried tomatoes in oil ( one glass should work)
- salt and pepper to season
- optional :
- more basil to garnish
- cashew parmesan
- Bring water to a boil and cook noodles and preheat oven to 200 C.
- Meanwhile peel garlic and put the cloves in a small baking dish, covering it up with olive oil.
- Roast garlic cloves in the oven until they are golden (takes about 10-15 min but you need to check on it from time to time because every oven is a bit different)
- While garlic is roasting, heat up a pan on high heat and add pine nuts. Roast until slightly golden. Set aside.
- Once garlic is ready, add it together with the olive oil to a highspeed blender together with the cashews, basil and water.
- Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Pour basil-cashew sauce to a big bowl and add noodles and all other ingredients. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with more basil and cashew parmesan.