- 2 cups GF corn pasta (prepared)
- 2–3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ onion, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ tsp. red chili flakes
- 1–14 oz. can of chopped tomatoes
- 7 white mushrooms, sliced
- ½ red pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according the to instructions on the package.
- In a pan over medium heat sauté the garlic and onions in 1 tbsp. olive oil for about 2 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes, chili flakes and bay leaf and simmer for about 20 minutes then season with salt and pepper to taste and remove from heat. Transfer marinara to a blender and blend on high for 20 seconds or so.
- While marinara simmers quickly sauté mushrooms and red peppers in 1 tbsp. olive oil in a separate pot until fragrant. Set aside.
- Pour marinara over cooked pasta, top with mushrooms, peppers and cilantro. Easy peasy!