- 350g/12.5oz frozen peas
- 2 shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ celeriac, chopped into small squares
- 2 stalks thyme
- 100ml soy cream
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 handful snow peas
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 200g/7oz mushrooms
- Heat the oil in a pot, add shallots, garlic and celeriac. When the onions start browning, add thyme and vegetable broth.
- Let it simmer for 20 minutes until the celeriac is soft.
- Transfer to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the soup back into the pot and let it simmer for another 10 minutes before adding the cream.
- Heat a pan with the vegan butter and fry the mushrooms until tender.
- Serve the soup with the mushrooms, snow peas and chives.