- 1/4 chia seeds
- 1 cup plant based milk
- 1 to 2 Tbsp of maple syrup or another sweetener like coconut sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla powder
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 2 Tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 to 2 T of peanut butter, depending on nutty you like it
- 1/2 of thick dairy free vanilla yogurt
- Combine chia seeds, milk, sweetener and vanilla powder into a bowl and let it sit for 1 hour or overnight. Stir it every so often for 30 minutes.
- To a jar, add raspberry compote (for the compote, let the ingredients simmer on very low for half hour until thick). Berries or your favorite toppings.. Save about 1 to 2 T for chia pudding.
- Divide chia pudding in half. Add 1/4 cup of yogurt to each. Add raspberries to one of the bowls and blend with a hand blender.
- Dollop chia pudding onto compote in the jar.
- Dollop raspberry chia pudding on top.
- Place some more compote on top followed by peanut butter.
- Add your favorite toppings.