Get your hands on these peanut butter banana nicecream bars before the summer’s end. They’re incredibly easy to make, and so, so delicious!
- vegan chocolate chip cookies, crumbled
- 2 frozen bananas
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- about 2–3 tbsp. almond milk
- In an 8×8” tray (or whatever you want to use) press down crumbled vegan chocolate chip cookies (store-bought or homemade, I just pressed them into half the pan so the cookie layer was a little thicker).
- Then in a high powered blender or food processor, combine 2 frozen bananas, ¼ cup peanut butter, and about 2-3 tbsp. almond milk.
- Pour banana batter over cookie layer and freeze for at least 2-3 hours. Enjoy!
Find more of Hannah’s recipes on Harvesting Health.
For more nice cream inspiration, click here.