- Serves 2 as a snack, or bake some potato wedges to make into a meal
- 500g firm tofu, diced into cubes
- 1/2 cup polenta
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- A good sprinkle of dried garlic granules
- A sprinkle of sweet paprika
- Pinch of salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius / 390 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking tray (cookie pan) with baking paper (or use a non-stick tray or pan).
- Combine the polenta, nutritional yeast, garlic, paprika and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Dust the tofu cubes in the polenta mix and place on the baking tray or cookie pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon, a dusting of cashew parmesan and tomato sauce (ketchup) to dip in.