- 1 hokkaido pumpkin (ca. 800 g)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 big red onions
- 2 tbsp olive oil salt, pepper
- 3 slices of whole-grain bread
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- seeds of ½ pomegranate
- 1tbsp pistachios
- For the dressing: 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamico vinegar
- 1tsp maple syrup salt, pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F.
- Wash the pumpkin, cut it in halves, remove the seeds with a tablespoon and cut it into wedges.
- Peel garlic and onions, cut the onions into quarters.
- Spread all on a baking tray which is covered with pan liner, mix with 1.5 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper and bake approx. 35 min.
- Cube the bread, roast golden brown with 0.5 tbsp oil in a pan, let the croutons cool down.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing with 3 tbsp water in a high container until it‘s creamy.
- Wash the spinach and spin-dry it.
- Chop the pistachios.
- Carefully mix the cooled down veggies in a big bowl with bread cubes, pomegranate seeds and the dressing.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Gently fold in spinach, sprinkle with pistachios and serve at once.