- 1 can of coconut milk
- pasta of choice
- oil for cooking
- chopped onions
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of onion powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt and a dash of pepper
- 2 leaves of diced sage
- 1 and 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 heaping T of nutritional yeast
- Mushrooms of choice
- Leave the can of coconut milk in the fridge overnight.
- Boil pasta according to directions. Leave aside.
- In a pan, add some oil and saute some chopped onions. Mix it with 1 tsp of garlic powder, 1/2 tsp of onion powder, 1/2 tsp of salt and a dash of pepper. add 2 leaves of diced sage leave. add the cream of the coconut can and 1 and 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Add 1 heaping T of nutritional yeast. Let it come to a boil and then simmer for a few minutes. Leave aside. Then blend.
- Sauté some mushrooms in a pan with salt, garlic and oil. Add to your pasta and toss with sauce! Enjoy!