- (Serves 2)
- ¾ cup oat milk + 1 Tbsp Apple Cider
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree (cut raw pumpkin in cubes and blend till a purée)
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- pinch of cloves powder
- pinch of ginger powder
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Combine 3/4 cup oat milk and apple cider in a large bowl and let rest for 5 minutes to curdle.
- Now mix dry ingredients. Add oil, pumpkin purée. vanilla extract to milk.
- Transfer dry ingredients in the milk mixture and whisk to combine.
- If the batter appears too thin, add a bit more flour.
- If too thick, add a splash of milk.
- Let batter rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Butter or spray your griddle with cooking spray and pour 2-3 tbsp measurements of the batter onto the griddle.
- There should be 6-7 pancakes.
- Flip when bubbles appear in the middle and the edges turn slightly dry. Cook for 1-3 minutes more on the other side, then plate.