Who doesn’t love a recipe with under 10 ingredients? These vegan pumpkin spice truffle bars are sugar- and gluten-free, easy to make, and absolutely delicious!
- 1 cup (250g) pumpkin puree
- ½–⅔ cup water
- 8–10 pitted (160g) medjool dates
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ cup (85g) coconut flour
- 1 cup (170g) vegan chocolate chips
- In a high-speed blender combine the pumpkin, dates, water, spice, and salt.
- Blend on high until smooth, adding more water slowly as necessary to blend until you have a thick paste.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add the coconut flour. Mix to form a ball of dough
- Shape the dough into a rectangle approximately ¾ inch thick.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours until firm.
- Melt the chocolate chips. (Optionally add 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil for a thinner smoother coating.)
- Remove the dough from the freezer and slice into 12 rectangles.
- Dip each into the melted chocolate coating on all sides. Transfer to a pan or plate lined with wax paper.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is firm and then enjoy! Keep in the fridge for up to a week.
Find more of Natalie’s recipes on @feastingonfruit.
For more vegan slices & bars inspiration, click here.