- 1/2 bunch fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped (approx 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup white quinoa (cooked according to packet instructions)
- 2 large organic tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, thinly chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- himalayan crystal salt to taste
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Once quinoa has been cooled right down, place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until incorporated.
- *Serving suggestions: Falafels, lentil patties, hummus, roast vegetables. The Falafels are a blend of chickpeas, Fava beans, potato, garlic and a blend of herbs and spices.
- Serve with hummus, avocado and sugar free sweet chilli sauce