- 120g oat flour (simply blend oats in a food processor)*
- 100g ground almonds
- 60g dark chocolate
- 80g coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 chia egg (1 Tbsp chia seeds + 4 Tbsp water)
- ½ tsp vanilla bean
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil + some for greasing the muffin tray
- 5 Tbsp apple sauce, unsweetened
- 18–20 rasperries
- *or if prefered gluten-free oats
- Preheat oven to 180 Celsius.
- Blend oats to oat flour by using a food processor
- Pulse a few times so everything comes together, then grab a small bowl to make the chia egg, set aside.
- Melt chocolate together with coconut oil over boiling water until melted and mix together all wet ingredients plus the chia egg in another bowl.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and blend for about 2 minutes until smooth.
- Grease loaf tin with coconut oil and pour brownie batter in, spread evenly with back of a spoon.
- now carefully press raspberries into the brownie batter and bake them for 20-25 minutes (you might want to cover the brownies with another sheet of parchment paper, to protect the raspberries from getting burned).
- When ready, take them out of the oven and let them cool down completely (that step is important, otherwise they will fall apart.)