- Bottom layer:
- half cup almond flour 2 tbsp raw cocoa powder 4 tbsp maple syrup heaping tbsp peanut butter
- pinch of himalayan salt
- Form a dough using your hands and press into cupcake forms. Put a tsp of peanut butter on each cupcake base.
- Raspberry layer:
- half cup canned coconut milk (only the hard part)
- /4 cup frozen raspberries 2 tbsp maple syrup (or more if you like it sweeter)
- tbsp coconut oil
- Blend everything and pour on the bottom and peanut butter layer. Put into freezer for about an hour and enjoy.