- (makes 8)
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen berries (best to use organic)
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1-2 tbsp of maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- pinch of salt
- Puree the berries (defrosted) slightly with a fork;
- In a bowl, mix the melted coconut oil and cacao ;
- Add in the sweetener and salt;
- Pour a lawyer in the bottom of the cup moulds;
- Leave to set in the freezer 10 min;
- Pour a generous layer of the berries in and then top with the remaining cacao/coconut mixture;
- You can also include seeds or nuts as toppings.
- Leave to set in the freezer for 15 minutes and enjoy.