- Salted Caramel cheesecake
- 1 cup of soft pitted medjool dates
- 1 cup of raw almonds
- 1/2 coconut shreds
- 2 cups of soaked cashew nuts ( be sure to soak at least 4 hours beforehand)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk ( thick full fat canned variety )
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups of soft pitted medjool dates ( soak first to make them extra soft and easy to blend into a paste )
- 1/4 cup of tahini
- 1 tbs vanilla bean paste
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt ( optional )
- Place almonds, dates and coconut in a food processor and pulse until you have a sticky but course crumble that holds together.
- Press your mixture firmly into the bottom of a spring-form pan. Make sure the bottom is evenly covered.
- Gently Melt the coconut milk and coconut oil together and add to a food processor.
- Add the dates, tahini, vanilla, cashews, and maple syrup and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour mixture into the pan over the base mix and put in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Take out of the freezer when you are ready to serve and allow to stand for around 20-30 mins at room temperature then add all your toppings and enjoy!