This raw vegan chocolate fudge cake requires 5 basic ingredients and yet is absolutely rich and delicious. It’s made in minutes, but has to be refrigerated overnight – keep that in mind!
- ½ a medium, very-ripe banana (80g)
- 4 tbsp (60g) Artisana coconut butter or Homemade Coconut Butter
- 2 tbsp (or more!) cocoa powder (10g)
- scant 1/16 tsp salt
- sweetener, if desired (maple syrup, agave, stevia, or other sweetener of choice)
- Blend everything together in your blender, food processor, or Magic Bullet.
- Spread into a container (or onto wax paper).
- Refrigerate overnight, or freeze for a few hours. The cake will keep in the freezer for weeks.
- Just be sure to thaw at least 20 minutes prior to eating. Taste before eating, in case you wish to add sweetener.
This makes a small amount. Triple or quadruple the recipe for a traditional-sized cake.
You can also cut this into fudge bites!
Find more of Katie’s recipes on @chocolatecoveredkatie.
For more recipes with under 10 ingredients, click here.