- 4 very ripe frozen bananas
- Raw caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp almond butter (roasted almond butter will taste awesome, but raw will work too)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (roasted peanut butter will taste awesome, but raw will work too)
- 1/2 cup chopped raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs
- The prep needed in this recipe is to peel and freeze 4 bananas.
- Break them into chunks, preferably.
- Prepare the caramel sauce by combining the ingredients in a smaller cup.
- Make the ice cream by adding the frozen banana chunks to a food processor and process until you have a smooth banana ice cream.
- Move the ice cream to a bigger bowl and add the chopped walnuts, cacao nibs and caramel sauce. Use a spoon to make some swirls and combine everything without blending it all together too much.
- Scoop and serve immediately. If you want it extra firm, let the bowl sit in the freezer for 30 minutes or longer before serving.