- Base Ingredients; 10 medjool dates, 1 cup activated/organic almonds, 1 tbs cacao powder & 1 tsp pure maple syrup. > Blend in food processor and press into flan tin with push out base.
- Middle layer Ingredients; 2 cups raw organic cashews (pre soaked for 5 hours), tbs Lucuma powder, 2 tbs coconut oil, 1/2 cup pure maple syrup or coconut nectar, tsp natural vanilla extract, 2 tbs thickened coconut cream (full cream), & 1/3 – 1/2 cup coconut or nut milk. > Blend in food processor for a few minutes until very smooth & creamy. Pour over base and freeze overnight.
- Top layer is a mix of 1 cup cacao butter (melted), 1 heaped tsp coconut oil (melted) 1 heaped tbs thickened coconut cream, 1 heaped tbs cocoa powder, 2 tbs pure maple syrup, tsp Lucuma, tsp mesquite powder, few drops vanilla essence.
- Blend in high speed blender until uniform, pour over slice, freeze for 1-2 hours.
- The top is drizzled with raw vegan chocolate.