- makes 15
- For the base:
- 200g pecan nuts
- 300g pitted dates
- 3 heaped tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- For the cream:
- 5 tbsp cashewbutter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tbsp vanilla powder
- Put all the ingredients for the base in your food processor and mix well until you’ve got a nice dough.
- Knead with your hands. Now take a sheet of baking paper. Put it one on top of your kneaded dough and roll it out with a rolling pin. The baking paper prevents the dough from sticking onto the rolling pin.
- Take a cookie cutter and make 30 cookies.
- Put into the fridge while you make the cream.
- For this you’ll need to rinse your food processor and add everything for the cream into it.
- Mix well and get the cookies out if the fridge.
- Spread the cream over 15 cookies and put the other ones on top.
- Store in an airtight container up to 2 weeks in your fridge.