- Cooked pasta of choice (to serve)
- 2 Roasted peppers
- 3 tbsp Tahini or 1/2 c Raw cashews or 3 tbsp vegan cream cheese (I’ve used all 3 variations depending on my mood)
- 1 tsp Asafetida (an Indian spice)
- 1/2 C chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp smoked paprika (optional, I usually use this if I’ve used tahini)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 tbsp English mustard
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 c unsweetened nut milk
- Whizz all ingredients together in a blender except bay leaf and oregano.
- Pour into a pan, throw in the remaining herbs and simmer for about 5 mins to allow all the flavors to mingle.
- Pour and fold into your cooked pasta.