- •2 red peppers
- •1 onion
- •1 garlic glove
- •50g chickpeas
- •1 tsp coconut oil
- •250g vegan cheese spread (or oat cream)
- •a pinch of chili
- •salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Wash the peppers and remove the stem.
- Put the peppers on a baking tray covered with baking sheet, place in the oven and let cook for 30 min giving the peppers a quarter turn every 7 min.
- Once cooked, let them cool off and then peel them.
- In a pan cook the chopped onion and garlic with the coconut oil. Add the chickpeas and let it simmer for 10 min whisking from time to time.
- Put all the ingredients in a high speed blender and process until creamy.
- Put the sauce on your favorite pasta and ENJOY!