- 1 large onion
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 pints cherry or mini heirloom tomatoes
- Your favorite pizza crust
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Slice sweet potato and onion into thick pieces and arrange on one baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Slice cherry tomatoes lengthwise and arrange on the other baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with sea salt.
- Place both baking sheets in preheated oven and bake until the veggies are carmelized, about 30-40 minutes.
- Prepare your favorite pizza crust. Brush with olive oil and arrange roasted veggies on top. Chop fresh basil and sprinkle generously on top.
- Bake or grill your pizza as you normally would. Cut into slices and ENJOY!