- Sweet potatoes
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 cup of vegan mayo
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp of shredded cucumber
- 2 cloves of garlic pressed
- Tsp of olive oil
- Pinch of pepper
- Thumb size amount of fresh dill chopped (or more depending on your preference).
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Slice 3 large sweet potatoes. Add to a baking sheet with some olive oil, sea salt, pepper and parsley and cook for 50-60 minutes flipping halfway through.
- Chop up some cucumbers, tomatoes, onions and add them over roasted sweet potatoes. You can roast the tomatoes (for 15-20 mins) as well.
- Then add chickpeas, fresh herbs like parsley and dill and vegan tzatziki or hummus. Tzatziki recipe above.
Find more of Eleni’s recipes on @thekindestplate.