- 1 bunch of kale
- 2 small purple yams
- 1/2 yam
- 1/3 cup of quinoa
- 1/2 can of sodium free chickpeas
- 2 cups of brussels sprouts
- 2 handfuls of sunflower seeds
- 2 handfuls of hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa as instructed.
- Remove the centre stems of the kale, chop and then blanche. Rinse out the water really well by squeezing the blanched kale in your hands.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, balsamic, salt and pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients together and enjoy. *Make sure the yams are equal sizes so they cook equally.
- I like to keep the dressing simple because I find all the ingredients in the bowl delicious enough and the balsamic dressing adds a nice light touch. You might enjoy any glory bowl dressing or pesto sauce of your choice.