- You’ll need:
- 200g dark vegan chocolate (or make your own by mixing melted cacao butter/coconut oil with cacao and a splash of maple syrup)
- 1/4 cup white almond butter
- 1 handful Medjool dates
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Melt down the chocolate and pour some of it into cupcake forms (silicone works great) and spread it around on the sides as well.
- Freeze for approx. 15 minutes.
- In the meantime soak the dates in hot water, drain them and blend them with the coconut milk, vanilla, salt and a splash of water until smooth.
- Take the chocolate cups out of the freezer and add 1 tbsp of the caramel mix and 1 tbsp almond butter to each.
- Freeze again until set and cover with the rest of the chocolate – and freeze again until the chocolate hardens.