- •70g. Brown sugar
- •1 dl (1/2 cup) warm coconut cream
- •1/3 tsp salt
- •40g soya butter
- •120g cooked chickpeas
- •80g roasted almonds
- •150g dark vegan chocolate
- •1 tsp coconut oil
- Put the sugar in a pan and, stirring frequently, let it cook over medium heat until honey-colored.
- Pour the coconut cream over the caramel and stir until lumps free.
- Remove from heat, add salt and butter and stir until combined.
- Let the caramel sauce cool off completely.
- Place the chickpeas and 3/4 of the caramel sauce in a high speed blender and blend until creamy.
- Pour the cream in a 15×10 cm baking dish or other small pan lined with parchment paper and spread. Put in the freezer for 15 min.
- Pour the remaining caramel sauce over the caramel cream and cover with the crushed almonds. Put in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler or a metal bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
- Once frozen, cut the mass into 8 bars, then dip briefly, 1 by 1, each bar into the chocolate. Place them back on the parchment peaper and in the freezer.
- Before consuming let them thaw for 10 min. ENJOY!