- -3/4 cup peanut butter
- -1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- -1/4 cup coconut oil melted -1/4 cup coconut flour
- -1/4 cup almond meal
- -Pinch salt
- Vegan dark chocolate for coating
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Allow the mix to set in the fridge/ freezer for 20 minutes approx.
- Roll the mix into 1 tbsp balls (I did 2 tbsp).
- If the balls start to soften put them back in the freezer for about 5 minutes, then roll again to create a smooth round shape.
- Melt some vegan dark chocolate, coat the balls in the chocolate and top with some sea salt.
- Store in the fridge.