Seiran Sinjari | Legally Plant Based
Seiran is a freelance food photographer and recipe developer who left her international legal career to pursue her quest for a life with more freedom and creativity. Her recipes and photographs have been featured in Thrive Magazine, Japanese Genic Magazine and recently she appeared on The Drew Barrymore Show. She constantly has food on her mind and one of the things that bring her the most joy is sharing her love for food, hoping to inspire others to try more vegan food.
Seiran is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has also lived in Sydney, Australia. Her cooking is often inspired by flavors from the Middle East / her Kurdish roots or her encounters with different cuisines around the globe.
My 5 Favorite Vegan Ingredients: Tahini, Pomegranate Molasses, Tofu, Toasted Sesame Oil, Aleppo Chili
My 3 Favorite Vegan Dishes:
- Kurdish Bulgur Dumplings in Mint-Yogurt Sauce topped with Aleppo Chili Butter
- Mushroom & Chickpea Bourguignon
- Sticky Sweet & Sour Pomegranate Orange Tofu
Currently Working On:
- Updating my website/blog Legally Plant Based for easy access to all my recipes.
- My own community token, ‘LPB’ token, which is a blockchain-secured digital token that I hope will get my community members more involved in what I do and share.
- Producing video content for social media.
- Getting through the constantly growing pile of books on my bedside table.
A Quote I Live By: “Acknowledging the good that already is in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” – Eckhart Tolle