- 2 tbsp flaxseed “eggs” (2 tbsp of ground flaxseed + 5 tbsp of water)
- 112 g vegan butter, melted
- 100 g vegan sugar
- 100 ml almond or oat milk
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 50 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 130 g wheat flour
- 30 g of ground hazelnuts
- 100 g vegan wholegrain biscuits/cookies
- 100 g vegan chocolate drops
- 200g vegan mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C/350F. Line a brownie shape with parchment paper and cover with biscuits. Mix flaxseed with water, stir and set aside.
- Mix melted butter, sugar and milk. Add flaxseed “egg”. Mix the flour, ground hazelnuts, baking powder, sea salt and cocoa powder well. Add the liquid ingredients and stir.
- Finally, add a portion of the chocolate drops. Put the dough into the prepared baking tin and smooth it out.
- Bake brownies for 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove, and sprinkle mini marshmallow evenly over the top. Return to the oven and continue to bake for an additional 2 minutes. Marshmallows will warm and puff up. If the marshmallows aren’t toasted enough, turn on your broiler for 1 minute, being careful not to over-bake.
- Remove from oven and allow the brownies to cool completely in the pan set on a wire rack. Once cooled, lift the foil out of the pan and cut into squares.