- Serve 3-4
- Ingredients: •180gr of soba noodles
- •1/2 red capsicum
- •1 carrot
- •1/2 cup of diced red cabbage
- •1 cup of diced snow peas
- •1/2 cup of diced coriander
- •1 tbsp of tamari sauce
- •1 cm of ginger grated
- •1 tbsp of tahini
- •1 tbsp of sesame oil
- •1/2 lime juiced
- •1-2 tbsp of sesame seeds
- Boil a pot of water and cook your soba noodles for 3-4 minutes once the water is boiling. Be careful not to over cook them.
- Chop your carrots, capsicum, snow peas in small sticks and mix them with the diced red cabbage and coriander.
- In a jar/mug/cup mix the tamari, sesame oil, ginger, tahini and lime juice.
- In a salad bowl, mix the cooled down soba noodles, vegetables and the dressing.
- Dress with sesame seeds, coriander (or mint!).