Looking for a perfectly comforting vegan dinner recipe? This spaghetti dish with mini meatless balls is here for you! Easy to make, and even easier to enjoy!Print
- 1 and ½ cup cooked, drained black beans
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 4–5 mushrooms, chopped
- ½ onion, chopped
- handful walnuts, chopped
- handful parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp liquid smoke (you can use smoked paprika)
- olive oil to fry
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F
- In a pan, heat some olive oil and sauté the onion and mushroom.
- Once the onion is half cooked, add the walnuts and sauté a bit more.
- Put the beans on a baking tray and bake them until they get dry
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients and process them, try to not make a paste
- Scoop out ½ tbsp of the mixture and form little balls (we use the typical measurements spoons which already put them in a round shape). Note: wet your hands before molding to avoid the mixture sticking to your hands.
- Fry them shortly in a bit of oil.
- We served them with cooked spaghetti and a homemade tomato sauce made with onions and carrots, but you can eat them as they are or with your favorite sauce.
Find more of Manel & Hanna’s recipes on @addictedtohumus.