- ½ lb. pasta (I used spaghetti)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ⅔ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes sliced
- 1 ½ cups marinara sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¾ cups jarred marinated artichokes drained, chopped
- ½ cup roasted peppers chopped
- Cook pasta until al dente, in salted water. Drain, set aside.
- In large pan, add oil, onion, salt and pepper. Cook until onion is translucent, stirring often.
- Add broth and tomatoes, cook for 5 min.
- Add remaining ingredients, cook another 5 min. Add pasta, stir.
- Serve with fresh (or dried) parsley.
Find more of Janet’s recipes on @janetsmunchmeals.