- (makes 6 muffins)
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1/4 cup dark cane sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- pinch of vanilla powder
- 1/2 cup rice milk
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix the rice milk with oil and pour it into your dry ingredients.
- Combine everything without stirring too long.
- Pour into muffin molds and bake for 20-25 minutes in 180 degrees Celsius (350F) (depends on the oven, do the toothpick test!)
- Top with your favorite vegan frosting and sprinkles.