- 200g /7oz spelt flour or any other flour
- 1 knife tip of vanilla powder / ¼ tsp. vanilla bean extract
- 2tsp. baking powder
- A sprinkle of salt
- 150ml soy milk
- 1 banana
- 5tsp. maple syrup or other sweetener
- 100ml sparkling water
- 10ml oil
- Optional: cinnamon, cacao powder, fruit, Vegan chocolate
- Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl, then mix them together. Blend the bananas together with the soy milk.
- Add the banana/soymilk mixture to the bowl, as well as the water, maple syrup, and oil. Stir until the dough is smooth
- Put the dough into the fridge for about 30mins, then make your pancakes.
- Enjoy them with some maple syrup and/or bananas;)