- (Makes 6)
- 250g cooked Beetroot
- 80g grated zucchini (liquid squeezed out)
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 shallot sliced
- 1 tsp cumin powder*
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander*
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes (to taste)*
- 1 tsp mustard powder or wholegrain mustard*
- 2 tsp cashew or almond meal (for a creamier consistency)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (optional for crunch)
- A handful of fresh parsley and coriander chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Blend the Beetroot until as smooth as possible, add the remaining ingredients and blend again, adding the oats until it forms a consistency to make into patties.
- Divide into 6 and form into patties
- Put in the fridge to set for 30 minutes if possible
- Cook in a frypan with a little coconut oil for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Freeze remaining patties for later use.
- *change the spices to suit your own preferences.