- 20 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- Fresh oregano and thyme, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, toss together tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper and fresh herbs. Transfer to a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper and spread into an even layer. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Spinach and Basil Pesto
- 2 big handfuls of baby spinach leaves
- 1 big handful basil leaves
- Handful of raw almonds (about 1/3 cup)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Juice and zest of one lemon
- 1/2 cup EVVO
- Add all ingredients to your food processor or any blender and blend away! You can add more or less of any ingredient to your liking.
- Toss the roasted tomatoes and the spinach and basil pesto with cooked pasta and enjoy!